I speak at conferences around the world and my reviews are consistently at the top of every event. I speak to leaders, teachers, parents, and students, and help re-frame what is needed in education and how to get there.
I consult with schools around the world to re-humanize education. New schools trying to do it right from the get-go or established schools wanting to transform. Everything from clarifying vision and mission, to defining the program structures, to training teachers and developing leadership.
Below are videos of programs I have built.
I work with schools of all levels and all types of learning communities in the areas of:
- Self-Directed Education (SDE)
- Entrepreneurial learning
- Community integration
- Learning by doing
- Technology integration
- Information and communication literacy
- Critical skills development
- Innovative and experiential learning
- Social enterprise and service as program extension
Trainings and Workshops:
- Creating Entrepreneurial Learners
- Educating Through Sustainability
- Making Technology Fit
- Community Integrated Learning
- Strengths-based Professional Development
- Facilitate conversations to refine vision
- Design and implement organization-wide training for sustainable implementation
- Support leadership in making the case for necessary changes, and in roadmaps for implementation
The Important Questions:
- Why should the primary goal in education be to develop entrepreneurial learners, and what does that look like?
- How do you successfully make the case for this focus to your constituents?
- What is educating for sustainability, and what does it look like?
- What should be the role of technology in learning, and what is the best way for teachers and organizations to approach the relationship between the two?
- How do you develop technology mindsets and competencies within faculty and student populations?
- How do you train faculty to be able to excel in developing and facilitating learning experiences that support building entrepreneurial learners?
- How can you design and support internal strength-based professional development programs to gradually build capacity in this area?
- What is the role of leadership in managing and modeling an entrepreneurial learning environment?
- Where is the balance between prescription and support in building an entrepreneurial learning environment?
For a glimpse at previous projects and talks, see my LinkedIn profile: